- You are here:
The Pepper Road Fitness (PRF) Rules are designed to ensure your own safety and convenience and the safety and convenience of other gym users.
- Access to The Gym is by means of secure Keypad entry. Please do not allow others to enter behind you. Your Membership is personal to you and you are not allowed to enable access to The Gym for anyone else. Access is monitored by CCTV for your safety and security.
- Do not bring bags into The Gym area (for health & safety reasons). Please use the lockers provided in The Gym Area for personal items/valuables. Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting PRF. PRF accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training session. Lockers will be emptied at night and members items removed to lost property.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted. Football tops are also not deemed appropriate in the gym. Any member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the gym.
- No mobile phone usage allowed in the gym area- other than playing of personal music via headphones.
- On joining all members are offered a comprehensive induction to instruct you on the use of the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this. PRF will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the gym equipment having not undertaken an induction from a qualified member of staff.
- If you are unsure as to how to use any piece of equipment you must seek advice from a qualified member of staff before using such equipment.
- As a courtesy to other members, a gym towel must be carried to wipe down equipment after use.
- Please comply with any time restrictions on cardiovascular equipment.
- Don’t hog the equipment between sets, particularly during busy periods.
- Report any faults immediately to a member of staff.
- Can you ensure that you put your weights back in their original place when finished, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or member, anyone doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and PRF reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. PRF reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym. Any member found to be breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
- Members may not bring any pets (other than guide dogs) into the gym.
- Members must arrive promptly for class start times, late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
- Members must inform PRF Limited of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers.
- Classes are free to Members but must be booked and notice of cancellations given. No-Shows may result in Membership cancellation.
- All exercise activity at The Gym is undertaken at the Members own risk. Members assume full responsibility for any and all damages, injuries and losses sustained or incurred during any exercise activity at The Gym.
Pepper Road Fitness is a trading style of Pepper Road Gym Ltd, Co Number 6766429.
Address: 1a Pepper Road, Hazel Grove SK7 5BW Tel: 0161 483 5291. E- Mail: email@example.com